WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE THE TEST?
You should take the test in the following circumstances:
- Choosing your stream (when you’re in Class 9th or 10th). The Stream Selector™ test consist of aptitude and interest base testing to provide you which career stream is best suited for you.
- Choosing your engineering branch (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th). The Engineering Branch Selector™ test helps you find your best engineering branch through Spatial, Closure, Mechanical and Logical aptitudes and maps the interest.
- Ideal Career Test™ is for every age, you can take it irrespective of your age, profession, career stage. It test Aptitude, Motivation, Interest and Personality to give you a holistic profile and best career stream for you.
- Skill-based Career Test does an interest based mapping to find out which vocation you are best suited for. If you are going for skilling upgrade or learn a new skill, it is the best test for you.
- Humanities Career Selector Test (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th) will provide you with an answer to which career option of Humanities you should select.
- Commerce Career Selector Test (When you’re in Class 11th or 12th) will provide you with an answer to which career option of Commerce you should select.
- Psychometric Assessment for Professional Skills helps you to identify your Professional Skill Index. A higher Professional Skill index suggests that a candidate is more likely to be successful in their chosen career.
MAKING OF THE PSYCHOMETRIC CAREER ASSESSMENT?
Our Psychometric Career Assessment are based on universally accepted Career Test theories on Interest, Aptitude, Personality and Motivation assessments. These Psychometric Career Assessments are further fine tuned to suit the Global standards by a panel of Career Counsellors, Psychologists and Research team. And the report is made easy to understand, so that even a person who is just Class 9th or 10th can be easily understand and take action based on them. These Psychometric Career Assessment are further refined and updated regularly by the inputs of our more than 1100 career counsellors who use them regularly to assess their students.
These Psychometric Career Assessment evaluate a candidate on the following criteria:
Interest based assessment:
Aptitude based assessment:
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Clerical Ability
- Spatial Ability
- Closure Ability
- Psychomotor Ability
- Mechanical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
Personality based assessment:
Motivation based Assessment: